- Our Commitment
New EU data protection laws came into force on the 25th of May, 2018, called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to which AtoZ Educational Services Ltd is fully committed to complying.
- What is GDPR?
The GDPR is designed to universalise data privacy laws across Europe, protecting and empowering the data privacy of all EU citizens’, and reshaping the way organisations across the region approach this pressing matter.
- Who Does The GDPR Impact?
The GDPR affects organisations located within the EU, as well to organisations located outside of the EU if they offer goods or services to/monitor the behaviour of EU natural persons or ‘data subjects’, in addition to all companies processing and holding the personal data of data subjects residing in the EU, regardless of the company’s location.
- What Has AtoZ Educational Services Ltd Has Done to Comply With GDPR?
- Formed an overview of all its systems to document how it uses personal data.
- Reviewed and revised its applicable agreements, implementing new processes to address the subprocessor requirements of the GDPR.
- Made technical changes to its platform that enable it to support the requirements of the GDPR, as well as the enhanced data subject rights.
- How Does AtoZ Educational Services Ltd Demonstrate Compliance With GDPR?
AtoZ Educational Services Ltd has conducted internal assessments to make a judgement on its ability to fulfil its obligations under the GDPR.
- What Constitutes Personal Data As Part of GDPR?
Any information related to a data subject that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person, according to the GDPR. It can be anything from a name to a photo, an email address to bank details, posts on social networking websites to medical information.
- What Personal Data Does AtoZ Educational Services Ltd Collect From Its Users?
- What Does AtoZ Educational Services Ltd Do To Keep Its Users’ Personal Information Safe?
The privacy of users is at the core of AtoZ Educational Services Ltd, and so it regularly develops its security platforms, procedures and methods in an effort to better care for and protect the information and anonymity of its users
- Who Should You Contact If You Have Further Questions About GDPR Compliance and Your Relationship With AtoZ Educational Services Ltd?Contact InformationYour opinion matters to us! If you’d like to provide feedback to us about this policy, please see details below to contact us.To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:AtoZ Privacy Representative
AtoZ Educational Services Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London N1 7GU firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.
Copyright © 2019 AtoZ Educational Services Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England & Wales, no. 10788418.
Registered Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.