We have been running our Paper Classes successfully since 2010 for Year 5 and we have seen so many of our students benefit from this time-constrained exam papers. From 2018/19, we have started Year 4 Paper Classes and these classes aim to help students build their confidence and help eliminate the fear of formal tests.
Covid-19 updates and changes
We all continue to operate in very challenging circumstances, but first and foremost we hope you, your family and friends are keeping safe and well.
Our very popular Paper Classes are now moving online, with a discount of over 20%.
How it works:
1) We will email the Paper Class papers and the passcode on Saturday by 11 am
2) Parent download and print the exam paper. Exam papers will be available to download for four days from the given exam date.
3) Child does the exams under exam conditions. The timings should be strictly followed. Maths 45 minutes, 10 minutes break and English 45 minutes
4) Once the child has completed the papers, parents mark the papers and submit the scores by Wednesday 8pm.
5) When submitting the scores, parents should follow the instructions below: Visit the link:
- Enter the correct Paper Class number
- Enter your child’s First name and surname
- Enter your child’s score – English out of 70, Maths out of 50
- Do not enter the percentage
- Once you have entered the scores, please press the submit button
- You must enter the scores by Wednesday 8pm, any later than that will not be included in the analysis
- The highest score, average score and the rankings will be published by Sunday on the same week
6) To check the rankings, please visit:
Year 4 Paper Class timetable and answers on our website
7) The rankings will be released on Sunday 10am
8) Any doubts your child has on the paper class papers should be emailed to email@example.com